When Charity Works is dedicated to five main causes…
1. Homeless – Outreach to area homeless to help promote good health by distributing towels and toiletries and water to area homeless.
2. Individuals Living with Cancer – Provides financial and emotional assistance for individuals and their families as they journey through cancer treatment.
3. Military Families – Raising funds to support Military Families in need and supply funds and support when no other resources exist. Services rendered on a referrals from area bases.
4. Youth Education – Creating learning experiences for youth to explore STEM based careers in aerospace to encourage the next generation of aviation and aerospace professionals, pilots, mechanics, engineers, technicians, and artists.
5. Athletics – Encouraging and providing a vehicle for young men to expand their skills and potential through football.